Friday 30 August 2013

If Practice Makes Perfect...

'It’s ricocheted of Ehiogu into the path of Thierry Henry and there is no mistake about it, it’s 1-0 to the Arsenal’. The year is 2001. The start of an enduring rollercoaster relationship had blossomed. Football for me is like a world language, which is understood by the masses, but only mastered by the few and I hope to convey my thoughts and views on the beautiful game. Primarily on my weekly segments on Friday, I will be trying to cover the biggest football news around the world, from the brilliance of Barcelona to the ‘cupsets’ of the Capital One Cup. On top of all that good stuff, I do have a soft spot for Kpop (Korean pop) so there will be reviews on the latest music videos and also my opinions on everything kpop related.

With all that said and done, I will leave you with this: ‘ If practice makes perfect, but nobody’s perfect, why practice?’. Leave your comments down below.

‘til next week,
Sayonara

No comments:

Post a Comment