Monday 26 August 2013

Intro to the Geek World

Hey guys,
I just wanted to start this by introducing myself and letting everyone know that I am an avid gamer and tech geek. I have been playing classics like Super Mario Bros & Pokemon to modern hardcore games such as Battlefield 3 & Assassin’s Creed. I am open to both indie and blockbuster games. I have more of a tendency towards the Sony side of life but have played on Xbox 360 quite a bit and I do see its attraction. On the tech side, I was introduced to the PC at the young age of 5 and have not gotten over it since. I've been following Android since its launch into the public eye in 2008 and obtained my hands on the Samsung Galaxy as my first smartphone (biggest mistake of my life). Anyways, I will be keeping these posts quite geeky and tech orientated so if you get caught out on terminology just google it or ask in the comments because everyone's gotta start somewhere. Otherwise, till next time all.

No comments:

Post a Comment