Thursday 13 February 2014

The Audi Driver vs. The Cyclist

Okay, I'm guessing you guys have seen this video? And if you haven't, lemme do a quick synopsis... The video is taken from a cyclists helmet and shows a bunch of cyclists pulling up to a traffic light with a white Audi A7 (beauty).... The Audi rolls forward into the cycle lane... Seeing this, one of the cyclists rolls back and tells him 'this is a cycle lane'... The traffic light turns green and the Audi blasts off leaving the cyclists behind... After a few minutes, all the cycles catchup again (I'm guessing this is Central London so no surprise) and the same cyclist knocks on the driver side window shouting profanity at the driver... The driver gets out and knocks the cyclist the f*ck down... Here's the video to see for yourself:

Now I'ma explain why I'm on the drivers side in this... Yeah, surprise surprise - I accept I am biased - I despise cyclists (even though my father is one)... But hear me out...

First off, all these cyclists pull up on the side of the road... Even though there is space at the front (I don't even know why the government did this), they all jam at the side... Why? Because there's no point going in front of a car, he's just going to overtake you anyways... You're not in a f*cking rush if you're on a bike so why do you need to go in front... But a couple of pricks do come up in front of the car... So this driver, understandably (to me anyways), edges forward to the side so he has a path to overtake straight away... This prick on a bike rolls back pretty close to the car and tells this guy it's a cycle lane... Shut da f*ck up mate, everybody knows it's a cycle lane - don't act like a big man...

Then the driver gets away and this cyclist goes out of his way (you know this because he goes back the other way at the end) to have this vigilante justice bullsh*t... Why does he want this justice? Because the driver smoked him... Pathetic... He catches up and knocks on this guy's window to shout swear words at him... Too right, the driver knocks him out... I woulda done the same... F*ck that guy: one, for touching my car and two, for swearing at me like he's some badman... I'm so happy the driver knocked him down - he deserved all he got... He waddles away like a dog with his tail between his legs...

I'm pretty sure this driver is going to have to get a lawyer - shit is probably going down in his life because of this.... No doubt he works hard in his life, he wouldn't be driving an Audi A7 in central at that time if he wasn't and this is the shit he ends up with... He might be a nice guy, he might be a dick but I hope nothing bad comes to him because of this minor brawl... Something probably will be made of this because it's been fed to the public so the law and justice system can't just let this go but let's see what happens...

I'm fed up of cyclists thinking everyone should be extra wary of them... They are the ones in danger not us... They should be wary of cars, not act like the rulers of the road... I hate that they cycle through red lights and the wrong way down one way roads (I almost hit a guy doing this because I didn't check if anything was coming from my front - why should I? It's a f*cking one way road)... Some of them act like they're invincible... Argh, I hate them so much...

Saying this, I'd actually accept cyclists on the road under a few conditions:
1. They pay tax - they use the roads, they should pay tax, even if it's £20 a year, they should still pay...
2. They should have insurance - if one hits my car, he won't be covered for damages and I'm pretty f*cking sure he won't pay me... For f*cks sake, I'd probably get done for his injuries even if it wasn't my fault...
3. They should have registrations - why? Because then they'll act more responsible... Cameras would catch them cycling dangerously or through red lights etc. People can report them too...
4. They should have licenses... Some people don't know how to ride a f*cking bike... They need some lessons on proper road etiquette and rules...

If these things actually happened then I wouldn't mind cyclists at all... I'd give them way and smile at them... Haha I might even start cycling myself!

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed my rant... This is one of the ones I've been feeling for a while but I only felt to write about it after seeing this video... There's a few other things I hate but that'll be for another post!

Stupid ass cyclists... Worst things to happen to roads since pot-holes... Nahhh, actually, they are the worst things on the road...

Sayanora b*tches... 

No comments:

Post a Comment